Driven by Data. Defined by Innovation.
Design Ready Controls is unique among control panel manufacturers. With engineering expertise, proprietary processes, and advanced production facilities, we provide competitive advantages in product quality, speed to market, and cost management. We make it easy for you to do business with us.
- Paperless manufacturing processes provide instantaneous updates at any point.
- Comprehensive supply chain management increases production efficiency and reduces cost.
- Process controls improve quality, manage variability and guarantee operational excellence.
- Internal systems help accelerate sales, engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Customers have real-time, online access to panel build documentation, test data, photos, and component ordering capabilities.
What We Make
We design and build products that are specified and branded by other firms. We provide engineering and manufacturing services to customers in multiple industries—including HVAC and building technology, water treatment and pumping, oil and gas, solar power, agriculture, packaging, alternative energy, and semiconductors.
- OEM Control Panels
- Custom Control Panels
- Low Voltage Control Panels
- Medium Voltage Control Panels
- Enclosed Drive Packages
How You Benefit
Our proprietary systems give you competitive benefits in lead times, speed to market and logistics. Here are some examples:
Automated Manufacturing Expert (AME®) uses paperless production processes for instantaneous updates and immediate feedback.
Automated Panel Expert (APE®) accelerates the sales, engineering and manufacturing process from quotation to remittance.
Engineered to order (ETO) processes allow us to improve quality, manage variability, and guarantee operational excellence.
Advanced manufacturing technologies including Komax and Schleuniger wire processing equipment, Perforex machine tools, and our automated testing system — improve accuracy and quality while reducing build times.
Our information portal provides real time, online access to panel build documentation, test data, photos, and component ordering capabilities.Learn More